Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Stitchfix

Stitchfix has been the new fix =)

I thought it would be fun to try this company and see what they would pick out and how it would fit ones personalized style. (it's also a great way to branch out and mix up what you would normally wear).

Shopping for clothes couldn't get any easier than someone else doing the shopping and delivering the bag box right to your front door!!!










I absolutely loved the mix of colors the stylist picked out!  She even payed close attention to the specific request of one dress, one scarf and three shirts.   All you have to do is pay a styling fee of $20, someone else picks out 5 items, ships them to you for free and you decide whether or not you want to keep any of the items.  If you choose to keep even one item, then that styling fee of $20 goes right towards your purchase.  If you choose not to keep any of the items, you just send it all back with free shipping and handling and your account only gets credited the $20 styling fee.

Easy Peasy!!!  Needless to say, I only kept the pretty scarf out of this box.  That way.... One, I didn't lose my styling fee and it went towards an item.  Two, I wasn't really looking to buy or spend money on clothes, I just wanted to get my fix and try this awesome company out!  Three, it's almost Fall and scarves are perfect for Fall =)

Have you tried stitchfix yet and what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. So fun! The scarf is so pretty! I think I get mine in the mail today! I'm excited. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Wow I would say they did a great job picking things out! I was hoping you were going to say you kept the scarf, I love it! I love the dress too! I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!