Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

When Friends go Shopping!

 Intentions and talk of a trip to the J.Crew factory from months before the wedding finally came to fruition this past weekend!!! 
This dear friend of mine works at a local J.Crew and is always in the mood for a good deal when it comes to clothes.   I told her that I had been to the factory in Illinois once before and that we should go together sometime.  I swear, sometimes the last minute plans are what work out the best.  So, just a few days before the weekend, we decided that we would hit the road and leave the guys to enjoy guy time together.  
My brother and husband rarely play video games and so they decided to splurge and spend their time bonding over some games.  While I was happy knowing that the guys would enjoy their time together, my sweet hubby kept telling me to go shopping and to have a great time with Katie!!!  He is such a sweetheart =)
Needless to say, Katie and I did have a blast (as you can tell from the picture above :) but why wouldn't you when you walk into the store only to find out that the entire store was 50%-60% off!!! It was a triple score kind of day!
 And . . . while
six hours of shopping flew by for us ladies, I think the men were officially burnt out from all the gaming by the time we returned home late that night.  
We ended the evening with a crock pot dinner and some scary movies! 
All in all, it was a great weekend!!!
 xoxoxo,
Maggie


2 comments:

  1. Haha. I love that you left the men to play games. And I love that J Crew Factory always has amazing sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect girls outing! And not so dangerous as normal;) I love all the polka dots and stripes of all those sweaters! We are so going there when I visit next!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!