Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

A Morrison Christmas Tree!


This was our second year making a trip to the tree farm together!!!  Crazy to think that just last year we cut down a tree as boyfriend and girlfriend and this year there we were on the search for our first tree as a married couple.  Even though we were bundled, we still braved an extremely cold winterday to hunt and search for the perfect little tree for a newlywed couple.
And when I say cold outside, it was absolutely freezing!!!!  We weren't even into our search for five minutes and I literally couldn't feel my fingers.  The hunting didn't last long and we found a cute little tree to call our very own.
Great job, honey!  Charlie had that baby cut down in a jiffy so we could head back on the tractor to a warm building that had hot cider.

And....
This year it wasn't just the Morrisons that went on a tree hunt, but also my family!
I love this guy so much!!!  He never ceases to warm my heart.


We love our new little family's Christmas tree this year!
This is such a happy time of year filled with family, love, new traditions and waiting for little baby Jesus.  I hope everyone is having a very blessed Advent.
xoxo,
Maggie

2 comments:

  1. I love your little tree! It's great and I love making Christmas traditions with the husband. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina! I know, we are loving coming up with new little traditions of our very own as a married couple. We are still keeping some our childhood traditions, but adding new ones on. Hope you and your hubby had a very merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!