Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

That Moment.....

when you realize that life is full of hilarious comments that just need to be shared!

The following are from the past few days with my friend and her family in Minnesota:


  • "Cut the crap Hamlet, my biological clock is ticking and I want babies now!"
  • Me thinking that Rachel said,"this song makes me want bottle rockets" when she really said, "we should go message Rodney."  
  • "The clarity of this wine is almost as clear as my pool!" ~ ha ha Mrs. Nelson
  • "He's the blonde energy of the group."
  • "Those sucking violets, twenty years later they will still suck, curse them!" 
  • "Let's just have quiet and smell the hog poop!!!!!"  Best quote of all time ~ I'm still dying laughing!!!!!  Baaahhaaahaaa!!!!! 
You've just gotta love a good hard laugh : )

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh I LOVE this!!! They all still crack me up! I literally just got another one from a 4 year old! It especially cracked me up because it had to do with potty words!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!