Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Rainy days, concerts & lazy Sundays!

SOooo....the weekend started off like this:

Although we were in dire need of some rain, I was happy the sky cleared up in time for Friday evenings concert!!!
My mother, sister and I were invited by my boyfriend's mother and sister to a Colbie Caillat and Gavin Degraw concert at Ravinia.  Can I just say that it was (and probably always will be) my favorite concert of all time!!!!!  It was a lovely ladies evening out and all of us had a blast together!

Colbie Caillat : )
My family plays Colbie Caillat's music on the boat every summer!  Perfect for floating on the boat with a corona and lime in hand.

My all time favorite song by Colbie Caillat
After hearing one of my all time favorite artist, we also were entertained by Gavin Degraw who puts on quite the performance.
Okay so this shot might be a little creepy, but he really does put on an amazing show!

Colbie and Gavin were the perfect concert combination.
A fun photo taken by Mrs. Morrison
A little bit of Gavin
Hard to believe that this was all just the start to an amazing weekend!  Fridays concert was followed by a full day Saturday.  In the morning I took my older sister with me and we simply took our time at the mall.  We went and discovered the products of Lush!  I picked up a few of their products to try because I've heard how wonderful they are.  So far I really like the Aquamarina cleanser.  This is Lush's seaweed roll which I think resembles more of sushi roll!  Kinda gross, right???  Saturday evening was filled with music of another amazing concert ~ Sarah McLachlan.  Check out how much fun my brother and I had at her concert:
Trying to knit a scarf, YES, in the dead of summer! What's wrong with me? : )  
Leinenkugel Summer Shandy is the perfect summer beer that my friend Rachel introduced me to last summer!
Sarah McLachlan

Concert activities : )

Me Bro & Me!

My new favorite magazine! Check out Verily magazine here <---
Since this weekend was so full of excitement, I should probably save lazy Sundays for another post!  I'll be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love below!