Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

A birthday celebration

I love birthday shenanigans!!! 
And it just so happened that last month ( 2 months ago now! Man time flies) when I was in  Minnesota for an Assistive Tech conference, the week also coincided with my cousin's birthday. It was wonderful being able to celebrate Nicole's birthday with her, her husband, my brother and her sister-in-laws!

It's the first time I can ever remember celebrating a birthday with one of my cousins.  I really miss all of them and wish we all lived closer.  
It was great sharing the evening together over good food, good drink and a fun game of Dominion. 













Happy Birthday, Nicole =)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cake! And I really wish that you lived closer too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is so pretty!! I just want to take a spoon and dig in haha!

    Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!