Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Dinner and Office Space

Tuesday night Charles and I shared a nice evening catching up with good friends of ours.  
They often invite us over to share in their evening meals followed by espresso, games, or a movie.
Our dinner was amazing because it was breakfast and breakfast is always amazing for dinner!
Awww they are so cute together =)
It was great to finally catch up since we had all recently taken our turns being out of town.  We shared stories of our adventures over Thanksgiving weekend and ended the evening with a little "Office Space."  They couldn't believe that I had never seen the movie before.  Okay okay please forgive me for never having seen it before.  Guess there is a first for everything.
We are definitely looking forward to spending more holiday time with these two!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love breakfast for dinner (or brinner as I like to call it). Found you through Follow Friday!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping over from Hello Indigo's Follow Friday linkup! I heart breakfast for dinner!!! And that looks SO good it's making my mouth water, lol. I might be having breakfast one night this weekend ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are always the best nights! Friends, good food and games :) Plus you can't go wrong with breakfast for dinner!

    xo, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like everyone else Breakfast for Dinner is the Best!! Especially when it looks that yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!