Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Back on the blogging ship!

For starters, I really do apologize for the long Blogging hiatus.  The reason has been a good one, I assure you.  The best reason of all for taking a little break from blogging is in order to spend more time with people.  I love sharing the fact that we just had company in town for the Chicago Marathon this past weekend!!!  I have a whole post coming on this one.   

Here is to catching up =) and sharing a few pictures with you!

The following are some lovely randoms from over the past week or so. 


Okay so maybe my feet weren't looking so lovely and they needed a little help.  This was just one of those spur-of-the-moment "let's go get a pedicure!" days.   My older sister and I spent a much needed morning together doing this..... 


and this.....




Jen and I had a great morning together, laughing, sipping coffee and checking out the fall views around town.  The morning ended with a double score when the lady at the salon gave me a voucher for a free pedicure!!!  I love free things =)

I also love spending time at friends houses, especially when you smell amazing food like this before entering their front door.  It was perfect chilly weather comfort food. 


Thank Heavens for good coffee and good milk for keeping me happy and going throughout the week!


Have you ever tried Argo Tea's Coconut Bubble Tea???  It's amazing, seriously, you have to try it sometime.  I bought an extra large one for on the train home from the city.


There's just something neat lookin' about shaved butter (which ended up in a quadruple batch of blueberry scones for our marathon guests this past weekend =)


In a few hours I'll be heading north to Minnesota in order to attend an iPad tech conference called Closing the Gap.  I know I'll be learning sooooo much this upcoming week that my head will probably be spinning!!  Needless to say, I'm pretty excited for the chance to learn about new programs and apps on the iPad =)

While each attendee is given an iPad to use throughout the conference, I'm still so happy to be taking my iPhone as I'm sure it will come in handy for taking notes and downloading new apps!

I can't wait for this conference and for spending time with family and friends in the Minnesota area.

Have a great weekend =)


1 comment:

  1. I love this long over due post! I've been missing them! Your all in MN I love it:) where's the pause button?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!