Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It feels good to be back!

 I'm glad I could take a little break from blogging to focus on the holidays and time spent with family and friends, but it's good to be back and blogging again!

In order to refrain from this post being overwhelming with everything that happened in the past 20 weeks 3 weeks,  I thought it would be fun to share just a few tidbits from the past several weeks.

The holidays were filled with visits from many dear friends, both near and far.  It was a great surprise to have this girl in town.  We were best of friends in college and still are and probably always will be!   
Charles and I went on a double date with his parents to see Martina McBride's Christmas concert.
It was an incredible night between the company and the concert. Holy cow that woman has a voice!
Twas the season to wear plaid and matching polish.
My siblings and Charlie's sister were invited to a movie night and sleepover at his place.  What a sweetheart to put up with all of us, he seriously went all out for the kids!!!  
The next morning he even took everyone out for a delicious Christmas Eve breakfast where the children feasted on pancakes and eggs!
New Years Eve was spent like this!  So much fun!!!
Happy New Year baby!
Matchy Matchy =)
Three Years in a row!!!
Cheers to friendship and sangria.
Charles took Rachel and I out for a ridiculously delicious breakfast New Years morning.
You would have thought we had enough food to feed an army!!  Nope, it was just the three of us =) The three of us the two of them did a pretty incredible job finishing most of it!!!
Sunday mornings spent here with the boyfriend have been a highlight.
And that's just the first half.  I'll share more adventures and tid-bits later!  Trying to get caught up can take a little while you know.  
I need some more coffee first, then I'll blog. 

have a fantastic day!

XOXOXO
Maggie



3 comments:

  1. So much family/ friend togetherness :) That sleepover looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture of you and Josie! I was so bummed I didn't get to see her this year! That sleepover looks like it was a blast! What a fun new years eve indeed! The BEST tradition ever! Oh my gosh that breakfast haha! I forgot about the two of trying to finish it off!!! Oh so many good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back! I've missed your blogging :)

    All those photos of food really are making me hungry..hehe. And I love sleepovers, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!