Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A little morning routine

Can I just say that I love my sleep!!!  Most days I would much rather sleep in than wake up early.
But.....on those days when I can drag myself from the slumbers of sleep, I'm so happy I did.
Having a Nespresso machine keeps me out of Starbucks and my pregnancy caffeine intake to a bare minimum.  And I still love my steaming, foamy cappuccino every morning!

Just the other morning, it was early and still grey and dreary out, but I made it quietly downstairs and fixed a hot cappuccino.   Having a quiet hour to wake up, light a candle and simply relax as I drank my morning cappuccino was delightful.  If you use a Nespresso machine, you should definitely try the Colombian limited edition!  On a scale of  1-10 the two flavor intensities that come in the Columbian blend are a 6 and a 7 so very mild and mellow.  

What is your favorite way to wake up in the morning?  


2 comments:

  1. Ooh girl that coffee sounds good! I am def a sleeper as well. But I have an email problem, I have to check it before I do anything else. I need to learn to stop haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I drag my butt out of bed early so I can leisurely enjoy my cappuccino! Thank God for a Nespresso machine because this town doesn't have good coffee that is easily excessible.....yet! Soon though:) I need to order capsules soon so I am going to try those flavors for sure! Enjoy your sleep while you still can chica;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!