Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dear....


Dear Wednesday,
Thank you for being smack dab in the middle of the week because it means that we are half way to the weekend!

Dear Weekend,
Did I say that I'm really looking forward to you because the weekend means a bunch of us will be up at my boyfriends family's cabin in Galena where we will celebrate Labor Day Weekend in style!

Dear Stitchfix,
Yesterday I received an e-mail notification saying you were on your way to my house!  Cannot wait to try you for the very first time =)  For those of you unfamiliar with Stitchfix, it is an online service that has the latest trends, the best new brands, delivered right to your doorstep (all tailored to your personal style and price range : )!!!!  Andd....it all comes as a complete surprise!!! How fun is that??

Dear Boyfriend,
Wow, you are the best!  Not just because of who you are, but also because you show up at my house at 9pm at night with my favorite Passion Iced Tea Lemonade from Starbucks.  Thanks for teaching me to be more thoughtful.

Dear Readers,
There will be a fun giveaway coming up really soon, stay tuned because you don't want to miss out on this one =)  It may or may not include some of my favorite products.  Okay I'm not telling any more! =)

Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. I love these kinds of posts! Mine would be something along the lines of...

    Dear Wednesday: Thank you for letting half the week be over! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love below!