Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Verily Magazine


 Last summer I was in a wedding in Kansas with the relationship editor of Verily Magazine!   It is a brand new magazine for women, fresh off the press.  I personally subscribed to the teaser issue...
You can also read the teaser issue online for free.  I highly recommend checking it out and let me know what you think.  I can't wait to sign up for the yearly subscription!


Verily is filled with fashion, relationship advice, food & reviews of great books and movies. 
Check out the lovely ladies who put this magazine together:


Out for drinks at Makers Mark House & Lounge with Ashley ~  relationship editor of Verily Magazine! (Ashley is the one in the middle)

Yummy Peach Martini ~ Can't go wrong with one of these : )
                                         Good luck, Verily on the success of your magazine!

 Have a great weekend everyone.

I hope you have something fun planned : ) 

2 comments:

  1. WOW you lucky girl! looks like fun was this recent? I love the teaser issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was from last summer in Kansas! Can't believe one year later, these lovely ladies came out with such an awesome magazine!!!

      Delete

Leave some comment love below!